Degree Level: Bachelors
Available Subject: All subjects taught by University.
Scholarship Benefits: $4,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Student qualifies as an incoming international student
- Student intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State
- Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students are not eligible for the Global Scholarship
- In-state resident students are not eligible for the Global Scholarship
- Only those students attending the Kent campus are eligible to receive the Global Scholarship
Global Scholarships at Kent State University in US Application Procedure: Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship upon admission to the university.
The Global Scholarship grants each eligible undergraduate freshman or transfer student $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester). Incoming freshmen students may receive the Global Scholarship for a total of eight semesters. Transfer students may receive the Global Scholarship for up to eight semesters depending on the number of credits transferred to Kent State.
For the Global Scholarship to automatically renew each year, awarded students simply need to maintain continuous full-time enrollment at Kent State and good academic standing.
Global Scholarship for a total of eight semesters.